- Find more information about living with CF, treatments and research. The mission of the Foundation is to assure the development of the means to cure and to control CF and improve quality of life.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has information on a variety of children's health topics.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a great, unbiased resource for many diseases.
- MedlinePlus, from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), is an unbiased resource for many diseases and health conditions.
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) provides excellent information about prescription drugs.
- PubMed.gov is a database from NIH's National Library of Medicine, containing all articles published in the medical journals.
- KidsHealth has information about health, behavior and development from before birth through the teen years.
- Baby’s First Test has information about newborn screening at the local, state and national level.
- NewSTEPs is a resource for state newborn screening programs.
- March of Dimes has Pregnancy & Newborn Education Center with information on Newborn Screening Tests.
- View a collection of Newborn Screening Videos from the Genetic Alliance, with a unique forum for information sharing.
- Read the Foundation's in-depth guidelines on diagnosing cystic fibrosis.