Xtreme Hike challenges individuals to test their endurance. It is about reaching past limits; physically and philanthropically. Xtreme Hike is a journey of passion, determination and victory. Xtreme Hike embraces a personal challenge of spirit and strength, while making an important difference in the lives of people with cystic fibrosis.
WHY HIKE By participating in Xtreme Hike, you’ll support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s mission to help develop new treatments and find a cure for this disease. Cystic fibrosis is a fatal genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive systems of 30,000 children and adults in the U.S. More than 10 million Americans are carriers of the defective CF gene.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE • Training program
• Training hikes in and around the area
• Daily workout calendar
• Accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights near the trail head
• Transportation to and from the trail on Hike day
• Aid stations along the trail stocked with food and hydration
• Xtreme Hike wicking shirt
• Pre-Hike pasta party
• Post-Hike “Finisher” reception
• Victory and awards breakfast