In This Section
|Metropolitan Detroit Chapter|
|Troy, MI, 48083|
|T: (248) 269-8759|
|F: (248) 362-2608|
Lend Your Time & Talents to Fight CF!
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. By volunteering, you personally invest in improving the lives of those with cystic fibrosis. Above all, you help add more tomorrows for them every day. Sign up today!
Take Your Pick…
All year long, all across the country, Foundation chapters host a variety of fund-raising events and fun social activities—all in the name of supporting critical research to control and cure this life-threatening disease.
We Have a Volunteer Opportunity to Match Your Interests and Skills...
- Looking for a fun team-building event for your co-workers? Form teams of walkers for Great Strides. (Find out which department can raise the most money!) Or, sponsor an office fund-raiser that brings everyone into the action!
- Do you like to raise money for good causes? Offer to recruit corporate sponsors and auction prizes for a dinner dance, wine tasting or shoot tournament.
- Have a school-aged child? Recruit his or her school to join our CureFinders Program
- Looking to meet other young professionals in your area? Join our new networking group, Young Professional Leadership Committee.
- Need professional experience before you graduate? Apply for a rewarding internship for the semester or become an office volunteer.
- Are you the party planner of the bunch? You could be a committee member who helps to plan fantastic local events.
- Do you like the adrenaline rush of pulling everything together? Consider pitching in with logistical support for a local chapter event.
- Have some time to spare during the day? Drop by your local chapter office to organize event materials, prepare mailings and share in the camaraderie.
By giving a few hours, sharing a few ideas and making a few connections, you can make a profound difference in your local community—and to children and adults everywhere living with cystic fibrosis.
Everything you do will bring us closer to a cure—and closer to making "CF" stand for Cure Found! Register today as a volunteer with your local chapter.