So what can you expect?
Collaborations and Releases
Chef Matt Troost from Three Aces + Greenbush Brewery - Collaboration and a release of a double black ale from Greenbrush and a special dish from Chef Matt
Temperance Beer Co will release their barrel aged porter and pair it with food from Popcorn Asylum.
• Bottle Fork + Begyle
• The Radler + Flesk
• Haymarket beer + food pairing
51st Ward Brewing will release Dave's Dunkelweizen in honor of the brewmaster's brother-in-law who lived with cystic fibrosis.
Other Great Additions!
Mash Tun Journal will present a beer and cheese pairings featuring beers from 18th Street, Une Annee featured in last issue of Mash Tun
• Purchase up your copy of the Mash Tun journal, along with their Chicagoland brewery maps. All proceeds from sales during Festiv-Ale will go to the Foundation.
• Look for newcomers Breakroom Brewing, Smylie Brothers, and Right Bee Cider!
• Have you always wanted to brew with a professional brewery? Get ready to bid on Rock Bottom's silent auction item! When you win this item, you get to brew with the Rock Bottom team and throw a special release party where the proceeds come back to the foundation. At Festiv-Ale, you'll be able to sample four beers from each greater Chicago Rock Bottom location.
• Come hungry! You'll get to try food from these outstanding Chicagoland restaurants: Small Bar, the Sal Lucia Soup Kitchen andThe Salsa Truck.VIP ticket holders will have access to two full pigs roasted by Frontier and Sunda - you won't want to miss this!
• Clear out your cellar and make sure you're ready to take home one of three Tower of Beer raffle prizes!Three lucky winners will walk away with over 20 cases of beer!
Tower of Beer Raffles
For more information please contact Heather Kundert at:
email@example.com 312-236-4491 x113