In This Section
Ms. Dana Wilson
|Heart of America Chapter|
|6950 Squibb Road|
|Mission, KS, 66202|
|T: (913) 384-8997|
|F: (913) 384-1225|
Volunteers are the key to our success, and we encourage you to get involved with the Heart of America Chapter!
Be a Volunteer!
Donate your time and energy to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. There are many ways to be a volunteer for the CF Foundation, including:
- Help with set up and registration on the day of an event.
- Assist with various projects at the Heart of America office.
- Join a committee and recruit others to join to help plan a fund-raiser.
- Sell tickets for events or form a team for Great Strides.
- Organize a fund-raiser at your workplace or school.
Attend an Event!
Gather your family, friends and co-workers and attend one of our events. Click the link on the Heart of America Chapter home page for the 2007 Calendar of Events.
Be a Sponsor!
Click on one of the events listed in the Chapter Events section to learn about sponsorship opportunities for that event, or contact the Heart of America Chapter to find the right sponsorship opportunity for you or your company.
Make a Donation!
You can mail a check to the Heart of America Chapter, or click on any of the events listed in the Chapter Events section to make a donation to the Heart of America Chapter.