October 30 – November 3, 2013
The Resort at Pelican Hill
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s 19th annual Ultimate Golf Experience will be held at Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Coast, Calif. This prestigious event will raise much-needed funds to support lifesaving research and medical programs for children and adults living with cystic fibrosis.
This year’s Ultimate Golf Experience promises to be a great event, filled with good friends and great golf — all in support of a great cause.
Courtesy of Pelican Hill
Guests will enjoy a memorable three days of world-class golf on Pelican Hill’s North Course and South Course.
For those looking for a great experience without golf, we offer an exciting social package, which includes the same luxurious accommodations, a spa certificate and much more — perfect for spouses, co-workers and friends.
Ultimate Golf Experience is an event like no other, with extraordinary dining, luxurious accommodations, championship golf and dazzling entertainment. Every person who joins us helps bring us closer to a cure for cystic fibrosis.
Your Ultimate Golf Experience will include:
- Round-trip, coach-class air transportation
- Round-trip ground transportation between the airport and Pelican Hill
- Four nights of luxurious accommodations at Pelican Hill
- Three days of world-class golf
- An extraordinary gift package and nightly turndown gifts
- Unparalleled hospitality
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Wednesday evening through Sunday morning
- Nightly cocktail reception and dinner
- Silent and live auctions featuring one-of-a-kind items
- Special performance by award-winning comedian Lewis Black
- Musical entertainment by singer/songwriter Victoria Shaw
Ultimate Corporate Foursome $25,000 ($9,920 is tax-deductible)
Four-Golfer Tournament Packages
Golfer Twosome Package $12,000 ($4,460 is tax-deductible)
Two-Golfer Tournament Packages
Golfer Tournament Package $6,000 ($2,230 is tax-deductible)
One-Golfer Tournament Package
Social (Non-Golfer) Package $3,550 ($1,750 is tax-deductible)
Includes all Tournament Package activities except for golf.
For More Information
back to top