October 21 – 25, 2015
Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain Resort
Photo courtesy of Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain Resort.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is thrilled to announce that the 21st annual Ultimate Golf Experience will be held at Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain Resort outside Tucson, AZ.
We are looking forward to another great year, filled with good friends, great golf and more money being raised to support the mission of the CF Foundation.
Grammy award-winning comedian Lewis Black will — once again — be in attendance to keep you laughing no matter your golf game.
The Ultimate Golf Experience is an event like no other: extraordinary dining, luxurious accommodations, world-class golf and more fun than you can imagine. Get ready to help us make our dream a reality — to find a cure for cystic fibrosis.
For those looking for a great experience without golf, we offer an exciting social package, which includes the same luxurious accommodations, a spa certificate and much more — perfect for spouses, co-workers and friends.
Your Ultimate Golf Experience will include:
- Round-trip, coach-class air transportation
- Round-trip ground transportation between the airport and Dove Mountain
- Four nights of luxurious accommodations at Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain Resort
- Three days of world-class golf
- An extraordinary gift package and nightly turndown gifts
- Unparalleled hospitality
- All meals (Wednesday evening through Sunday morning)
- Nightly cocktail reception and dinner
- Silent and live auctions featuring one-of-a-kind items
- Special performance by award-winning comedian Lewis Black
- Musical entertainment
Ultimate Corporate Foursome $25,000 ($11,948 is tax-deductible)
Golfer Twosome Package $12,000 ($5,474 is tax-deductible)
Golfer Tournament Package $6,000 ($2,737 is tax-deductible)
Social (Non-Golfer) Package $3,550 (Includes all Tournament Package activities except for golf; $1,700 is tax-deductible)
For More Information
back to top