In This Section
Find a Chapter
Kick CF is a nationwide program that challenges college students to help raise vital funds and awareness for cystic fibrosis. You can get involved through events on your campus or at Cystic Fibrosis Foundation events in your community.
Whether you lead an event, participate on a committee or join a team, Kick CF is a fun, easy way to support the fight against CF. Use our fundraising guides and awareness materials to help you organize, lead and promote your event.
Here are some of the many ways you can get involved:
- Kick CF Sports: Kickball, Softball, Flag Football, Dodgeball, Volleyball or sport of your choice
- Kick CF at Night: Dances, Galas, Concerts, etc.
- Signature Events: Great Strides walk, CF Cycle for Life, CF Climb, Xtreme Hike
- Other — Your Choice of Event
Plan Your Event
The key steps for planning and hosting a Kick CF event are as follows:
- Pick your event, date and location, and fill out the Registration Form.
- Set a fundraising goal. See Fundraising Tools and Tips
- Build your committee and recruit volunteers to help with the event.
- Publicize and Recruit Participants
- Raise CF Awareness
- Host Your Event
- Complete the Kick CF Event Wrap-Up Form and send proceeds to the Foundation.
Choose Your Role
- Event Chairs are in charge of hosting and planning a fun, successful event. Download the guide.
- Committee Members are responsible for a specific aspect of the Kick CF program, such as recruiting friends to play in a Kick CF tournament, increasing campus turnout for the event, or securing sponsorship from local businesses. Download the guide.
- Team Leaders recruit friends and classmates from their dorms, organizations they belong to — anyone looking for a fun afternoon — to build their kickball, softball, flag football, dodgeball or volleyball team. Team leaders of non-sporting events, such as dances or car washes, are in charge of promoting ticket sales for their events. Download the guide.
For more information about Kick CF, call (800) FIGHT CF or send us an e-mail to KickCF@cff.org.
back to top