The key steps for planning and hosting a Kick CF event are as follows:
- Pick your event, date and location, and fill out the Registration Form.
- Set a fundraising goal. See Fundraising Tools and Tips
- Build your committee and recruit volunteers to help with the event.
- Publicize and Recruit Participants
- Raise CF Awareness
- Host Your Event
- Complete the Kick CF Event Wrap-Up Form and send proceeds to the Foundation.
Publicize and Recruit
After Your Event
Fundraising Tools and Tips
You will find resources below to help you reach your fundraising goal.
Five Ways to Raise $250 – Don’t be afraid to ask family and friends support you in your commitment to find a cure for CF! This document outlines how by asking a few people you know and see every day for reasonable amounts of money can really add up, and quickly help you reach your goal.
Fundraising Plan – Having trouble figuring out an ambitious but realistic number to set as your team’s fundraising goal? This document can help you break down where your money will likely come from, and how much to expect.
Partnering with Businesses – This one pager offers ideas for partnering with local businesses, as well as information about why sponsoring a CFF event makes good business sense.
Sample Letter-Writing Campaign Letter – We’ve done the wordsmith-ing for you! Customize this letter easily, copy it into an email or stuff some envelopes to family and friends, and you’re done.
For more information about Kick CF, call (800) FIGHT CF or send us an e-mail at KickCF@cff.org.
back to top