New Great Strides Mobile-Ready Website a Helpful Fundraising Tool for Walkers on the Go
March 2, 2011
This year Great Strides walkers have a new resource in their fundraising toolkit — a helpful website that can be easily accessed from mobile phones.
On the new mobile-ready website, registered Great Strides walkers can:
- Log in to their personal account to check their fundraising progress.
- Donate to support a walker or a CF Foundation chapter.
- Search for a walker or team to support.
- Learn about Great Strides.
- Contact the CF Foundation with any questions.
Walkers can also direct their friends, family and other potential supporters to the site to make a quick and easy donation that supports the Foundation’s mission to cure and control cystic fibrosis. The site, which is available via any smartphone, can be accessed at www.cff.org/greatstrides from a phone’s web browser.
Grab your smartphone and visit the site today to kick your 2011 Great Strides fundraising into high gear!