Trikafta® is a highly effective therapy for the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis. It is approved for use in people with CF ages 6 and older who have at least one copy of the F508del mutation or certain mutations in the CFTR gene that are responsive based on lab data.
This page will be updated with new information as it becomes available.
- FDA Approves Trikafta for Children Ages 6 to 11 With Certain Mutations
- Trikafta 6-11 Expansion Community Town Hall (English | Español)
- CF Foundation Celebrates FDA Approval of Triple Combination (English | Español)
- Trikafta Approval: Community Frequently Asked Questions (English | Español)
- FDA Approves Expansion of Modulators for People With Certain Rare Mutations
- Recording of Trikafta Community Q&A Webinar in 2019: Michael Boyle, MD, then-SVP of Therapeutics Development (Boyle is now the CF Foundation's president and CEO), Mary Dwight, SVP of policy and advocacy, and Bruce Marshall, MD, SVP of clinical affairs, discuss the research behind the triple-combination therapy, questions around access, and how this breakthrough is expected to impact the health of those approved for the drug.