A CF Foundation Grampion is a “grandperson” who is passionate about helping those with cystic fibrosis live their best life. They are the ultimate champions for not only their loved one living with CF, but for all people with CF.
Benefits of Becoming a Grampion
- Join a growing community of supporters of loved ones with CF to share, learn, and support each other.
- Receive personalized outreach, advocacy, fundraising, and event volunteer opportunities from your local chapter.
- Receive updates on the latest in CF with opportunities to ask questions and provide feedback.
- Connect with your local chapter to attend Grampions events near you.
- Access online groups to connect with members across the country.
What Does Membership Look Like?
Any “grandperson” who has a loved one with CF can become a Grampion – whether you are a grandparent, grand-uncle, grand-aunt, or grand-sibling.
- You choose how much -- or how little -- you want to be involved and which opportunities are of most interest to you.
- There is no minimum participation or financial requirement.
- No matter where you or your loved one with CF lives, there are opportunities available for you to get involved.
Become a Grampion
If you are interested in becoming a Grampion, fill out the interest form below to get in contact with your local chapter and learn about different volunteer opportunities in your area. Please contact your local chapter with any questions.