What is The Drive?
A fabulous weekend for an incredible cause.
The Drive is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s ultimate golf experience, held in the fall at renowned golf courses around the United States. Guests receive a luxury experience including world-class golf, unbelievable social experiences and entertainment, roundtrip travel, accommodations and meals throughout the weekend, and incredible gift bags.
Proceeds from this festive event help drive innovative research forward to speed progress towards our ultimate goal – a cure for cystic fibrosis.
You'll travel in style.
Your weekend is planned right down to the smallest but ever important detail. A member of the CF Foundation’s planning team for The Drive will book guests’ travel; all you have to do is convey your travel preferences. You will be greeted at the airport by event staff members and transported to the resort in style. From the moment you arrive on the property, you will begin a luxurious experience among new and old friends in a glorious spot.
A golf and/or social package that includes the works.
The Drive golf packages include just about everything you could need — just bring yourself and your clubs!
- Air travel from any city in the U.S.
- Transportation from the airport to the local resort
- Accommodations for all 4 nights
- All meals (Wednesday dinner through Sunday breakfast — lunches, too!)
- Hospitality suite
- Nightly cocktail receptions and incredible entertainment
- Three 18-hole rounds of golf, concluding with The Drive’s Ultimate Playoff
- A menu of social activities and/or excursions in and around the resort for our social guests
- The opportunity to share your perspectives and laughs with CF Foundation executive leadership, as well as many executives from organizations from across the country
For more information about this year's event, visit The Drive or contact Gwyn Taylor directly.