Ultimate Golf Experience 2023
Ritz Carlton Naples, Naples FL
Oct. 18 - 22
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is thrilled to announce the 26th Annual Ultimate Golf Experience will be held at The Ritz Carlton, Naples, the luxurious resort located on Florida’s Gulf Coast featuring two 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf courses, a world-class spa, and five-star service. This prestigious event raises funds that support the CF Foundation’s pursuit of a new frontier, exploring research that holds promise for a cure, while helping those with CF live their healthiest lives through comprehensive care and support. You can help drive this momentum forward by joining us at the Ultimate Golf Experience. We are looking forward to another wonderful year filled with good friends, great golf, and amazing support of the Foundation's dream that one day, every person with cystic fibrosis will have the chance to live a long, healthy life.
Ultimate Golf Experience is an event like no other: all-inclusive luxurious accommodations, world-class golf, and more fun than you can imagine. For those non-golfers who would like to join us, we offer exciting social packages, which include the same luxurious accommodations, fun activities, and much more.
- Round-trip, coach-class air transportation
- Round-trip ground transportation between the airport and Ritz Carlton Naples
- Four nights of luxurious accommodations at Ritz Carlton Naples
- Three days of world-class golf
- An extraordinary gift package and nightly turndown gifts
- Unparalleled hospitality
- All meals (Wednesday evening through Sunday morning)
- Nightly cocktail receptions and dinner
- Silent and live auctions featuring one-of-a-kind items
- Special performances and musical entertainment
- Single Golfer Tournament Package $6,500 ($2,734 is tax-deductible)
- Single Social Package $3,500 (Includes all Tournament Package activities except golf; $1,825 is tax-deductible)
- Corporate Packages and Sponsorship Opportunities are available — please contact Gwyn Taylor
For more information about the event, questions, sponsorship inquiries, and to purchase a package please contact Gwyn Taylor.