The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is recruiting another cohort of caregivers to the to the Program for Adult Care Excellence (PACE) to expand the scope of adult care programs and increase the number of adult care providers.
Accordingly, the CF Foundation has released this Request for Applications for PACE training awards to physicians interested in developing expertise in the care of adults with CF.
Awardees will receive funding of up to $41,142 per year for three years to include:
- Salary of .15 FTE (full-time equivalent) up to the federal salary cap ($203,700 in 2022) plus fringe benefits
- Travel up to $2,000
- Indirect costs up to 12%
General Guidelines and Eligibility
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be physicians trained in internal medicine/pediatrics or family medicine.
- The sponsoring institution must have a Foundation-accredited care center or affiliate program, and the care center or affiliate must have an existing adult program.
- A letter of support from the CF care center director or affiliate director must be included to confirm that the applicant will work in the adult CF clinic.
Please see individual award policies and guidelines for additional guidelines and
Policies and Guidelines
Please review the Policies and Guidelines for complete submission information.
Application deadline: July 19, 2022
Applications must be submitted online through the Grants Management System at awards.cff.org by 5 p.m. ET.
For More Information
Those who are interested in any funding programs offered by the CF Foundation may get further information, or discuss the potential relevance of their studies or research by contacting the Grants and Contracts Office at email@example.com.
Please Direct Inquiries to:
Grants and Contracts Office
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
4550 Montgomery Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814