Seattle Children's Hospital Investigational Drug Service
The Seattle Children's IDS is a licensed pharmacy staffed by pharmacists and technicians who are specially trained in the research process. The IDS has extensive experience providing support and guidance for the safe and efficient conduct of CF clinical drug trials.
Services offered include:
- Consultation on drug formulation and drug-related aspects of study design and protocol development
- Development of blinding systems and placebos
- Development of pharmacy manuals and forms
- Review of randomization schemes
- Relabeling and repackaging study drugs to meet protocol requirements
- Drug product distribution to clinical study sites
- Monitoring safety, proper use and proper handling of investigational drugs and devices
To discuss how we can best support your study, please contact us at email@example.com.