Navigating CF is a series of short videos that help people with CF, their families, and care teams navigate complex issues. No matter where you are on your journey, Navigating CF can help.
The video series is broken up into sections that can be watched in one sitting, or over a period of time when it's convenient for you. Download one-pagers that accompany the videos, which can be found in the “Toolbox” section of the program.
Getting a denial for a cystic fibrosis treatment or service can be overwhelming. But there are steps you can take to have your claim reconsidered through the appeals process.
These short videos in the Navigating CF series can help you understand:
- Why your commercial insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid plan may deny a claim
- The basics of insurance appeals
- What your options are
You know that CF requires highly specialized care, but what should you be looking for in a health insurance plan to cover the care you need?
This program covers:
- Things to consider before choosing a health insurance plan
- Insurance issues unique to cystic fibrosis
- Health insurance options and eligibility requirements
- Insurance comparison and selection process
Medicare is a complex program, and its many rules and requirements can leave you feeling lost.
This program addresses common questions and concerns about Medicare and CF, including:
- The basics of Medicare and how the government benefit program works
- The different types of Medicare coverage available
- How to choose a Medicare plan
- Who can benefit from Medicare
- How to enroll in Medicare
Contact a dedicated CF Foundation Compass case manager:
Call us at 844-COMPASS
Mon - Thu, 9 am - 7 pm ET
Fri, 9 am - 5 pm ET