To be considered for funding, the program or project should meet the following requirements:
- Contribute to the mission of the CF Foundation and comply with relevant Foundation policies and guidelines, such as the Infection Prevention and Control Guidelines
- Benefit a significant number of individuals in the CF community or an underserved segment
- Include active and ongoing involvement of people with CF or family members who will benefit from the program
- Be an original idea or an ongoing program that has a measurable impact in the CF community (Program content does not need to focus directly on CF to be considered.)
- Have a description and general understanding of the necessary processes and resources needed to implement and disseminate the program
- Must not claim to give professional, medical, or clinical advice to people with CF
- Must not be dedicated to clinical or basic research, used solely to purchase equipment, or used for lobbying or fundraising activities
Please note: CF Foundation chapter groups or accredited CF care centers (e.g., parent or patient advisory councils, care centers, chapter or center-based support groups, etc.) are not eligible to apply.
Although all eligible proposals will be considered, the Foundation especially encourages applications related to innovative, online engagement programs for adolescents with CF and for siblings of people with CF.
Apply for an Impact Grant
The 2022 Impact Grants application will open in January 2022.
Successful grant applications will meet program requirements and will be selected through an external review process. Recipients are selected in consultation with the CF Adult Advisory Council, an external panel entirely composed of adults living with CF.
For additional information on Impact Grants, email firstname.lastname@example.org.