Who Are Tomorrow’s Leaders?
Tomorrow's Leaders are young professionals over ages 21 – 40 who believe in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's mission and have a desire to grow personally and professionally.
Tomorrow’s Leaders members are committed to:
- Networking and connecting with other Tomorrow's Leaders
- Attending at least one professional development learning track during the year
- Helping the CF community through advocacy efforts and supporting local events
Benefits of Joining Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Make a difference: Raise awareness for cystic fibrosis and be a part of the generation that helps find a cure.
- Connect with others: Join the CF Foundation's young professional community and get to know like-minded individuals both locally and from across the country.
- Learn and grow: Gain access to five nationwide personal and professional development learning tracks, local networking, and leadership opportunities.
Professional Development Learning Tracks
- Tomorrow's Leaders members have access to local networking events and virtual national Professional Development Learning Tracks.
Interested in Becoming a Tomorrow’s Leader?
Are you interested in becoming a Tomorrow’s Leader? Complete the form below and a representative from your local chapter will contact you with more information about Tomorrow's Leaders.
If you are a current or recent college student, check out the Tomorrow's Leaders College Program.